The start of summer is just weeks away, and whether you’re a marketing/agency professional or a hiring manager, now’s the perfect time to consider freelance opportunities.
Business Freelance Benefits:
- Quickly and effectively fill resource gaps due to vacation and maternity leave
- Nimbly flex up or down on talent resources for projects and initiatives
- Infill skill gaps on teams
- Maintain project or fiscal year budget considerations
Professional Freelancer Benefits:
- Diversification of portfolio in terms of clients, work type, and income
- Flexibility on when, where, and why to work
- Autonomy, freedom, and independence
- Ability to pursue meaningful and financially lucrative assignments
Hire Profile has a solid track record of sourcing and placing top talent for freelance and permanent roles within the following areas:
- Graphic Design, Production Design, Illustration, Art & Creative Direction
- Marketing Communications and Marketing Strategy
- Digital & Technical Project Management
- Account Management
- Media roles (Buyers, Planners, Supervisors, and Directors)
- UX/UI Designers & Researchers
- Social Media Management
- Copywriting, Editing, Proofreading
Hire Profile works with boutique design studios, corporate marketing departments, start-ups, ad agencies, and everything in between!
Ready for your next freelance or permanent role? Send your resume to Michele McCombs.