PRSA Georgia: Refresh Your Writing in 2022 with UGA PR Professor Tom Cullen
January 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$30
Join us for the first PRSA Georgia professional development webinar of the year on Friday, Jan. 28 from noon to 1 p.m. Tom Cullen, from the University of Georgia’s Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, will share useful tips on how you can improve your writing in 2022. In this webinar, the Grady College’s 2021 “Public Relations Teacher of the Year” will advise on:
- How to write effective and engaging emails
- How to adapt your writing for different audiences
- What you need to know about the latest AP Style updates
- Best practices for writing across digital channels
Tom Cullen, Lecturer, Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Georgia’s Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication
Originally from the United Kingdom, Tom Cullen specializes in teaching public relations writing and communication. Cullen also serves as Program Manager to the Crisis Communication Coalition (CCC).
As instructor-of-record for ADPR5920: Public Relations Communication, Cullen specializes in teaching students real-world writing skills. Known for taking a holistic approach to student development, Cullen frequently mentors students applying to internships, jobs, and graduate school.
In 2021, the College of Journalism and Mass Communication recognized him as its “Public Relations Teacher of the Year.”
- Member Price: $20; Nonmember Price: $30
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.