Where Business, Tech and Innovation Collide in Atlanta!
TECHSPO Atlanta 2023 is your chance to …
– Check out exhibitors showcasing the next generation of technology & innovation.
– Be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
– Interact with technology enthusiasts, build your network and reunite with your peers.
The 3rd annual TECHSPO Atlanta, two-day technology expo returns June 29th and June 30th, 2023 to the luxurious Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. TECHSPO Atlanta brings together some of the best developers, brands, marketers, technology providers, designers, innovators and evangelists looking to set the pace in our advanced world of technology. Watch exhibitors showcase the next generation of advances in technology & innovation, including; Internet, Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech and SaaS technologies. Be prepared to be inspired, amazed and educated on how these evolving technologies will impact your business for greater growth.
As part of TECHSPO Atlanta is a limited attendance paid event, DigiMarCon Southeast 2023 Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference (https://digimarconsoutheast.com). If the conference is where the learning, theory and inspiration happens, then the TECHSPO floor is where the testing, networking and product interaction takes place.
For complete details visit https://techspoatlanta.com.
Here’s a peek at what you will see at TECHSPO:
• Auditorium – The Auditorium is a live stage with round-table seating of speaker presentations. Presentations feature Keynotes. Industry Panels and Master Classes given by Expert Speakers in the digital marketing industry, providing attendees with digital marketing best practices, latest trends, practical solutions and strategy.
• Exhibition Hall – The Exhibition Hall showcases the next generation of technology & innovation; Internet, Mobile, AdTech, MarTech and SaaS. The Exhibition Hall includes ample break tables for networking with your peers.
• Training Theater – The Training Theater has a mix of a selection of live streamed sessions from DigiMarCon Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference throughout the event program and a Lunch and Learn presentation during the Networking Luncheon.
• Podcast Studio – The Podcast Studio is an interactive space where visitors are able to sit in and view live intermittent interviews between a host and selected exhibitors, speakers and.
• Dining Hall – The Dining Hall is where food and beverage catering is provided. Use these scheduled networking breaks to get to know the people you connect with via social networks—up close and personal.
• Photo Booth – Get your photo taken at the Photo Booth and real-time share on your Social Media Channels. The Photo Booth is a fun interactive experience in the Exhibition Hall that makes your visit more memorable.
Check out your pass options below.
For the best onsite experience a 1-Day Training Pass or 2-Day All Access Pass is recommended.
Visitor Pass is a 1-day limited pass that includes:
The Visitor Pass does NOT include:
Training Pass is a 1-day full pass that includes:
All Access Pass is a 2-day full pass that includes: