1. 3 hour virtual event Total event run time extended by 1 hour to accommodate longer meeting segments.
2. All Participants must be in attendance for the entire duration of the event
3. 7x 15-minute segments During each 15 minute segment employers will meet with a candidate group. Candidates will introduce themselves (think elevator speech) and ask employers questions about their company and open positions
4. 1x Bonus segment A 15-minute bonus segment has been added to allow employers/candidates to meet again after the full rotation
5. Registration closing date Friday, January 13th, 2023 to ensure SEGD has ample time to organize candidate groupings and the rotation schedule
6. Employers to provide maximum of 1-2 participants who are in attendance for the entire duration of the event
7. Evenly distributed candidate groups The candidate group size will include at a maximum five candidates. Groupings will be organized by experience level and area interest
8. Candidates will have access to employer introductions and job openings prior to event
9. Employers will have access to candidate resumes and groupings prior to event
Upon registering, you will receive detailed information about the event, how to prepare, and what to expect for the best career fair experience.
Looking for a job?
The candidate registration will open in early January 2023
SEGD Members Free
If you have been thinking about a career change or planning to grow your project team don’t miss out on this chance to find the perfect fit, Sign up now and hold your spot.
“This past year has highlighted the important role of SEGD as a connector between individuals looking to advance their careers and many design studios finding themselves overwhelmed with work but needing more team members to get the work done. Our hope is that this new event will provide more exposure for new and seasoned designers to meet with diverse studios looking for the right talent to support their projects.” Cybelle Jones, CEO, SEGD
“As the leading organization for experiential graphic design, we are excited to connect our members and individuals looking to break into the industry an opportunity to connect with firm leaders who are hiring at all levels.”
– Kris Helmick, SEGD Board Member