- This event has passed.
PRSA Georgia: July 2018 Monthly Meeting: SweetWater Brewing Company – “Behind the Brand” Special Event
July 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$49
Explore the latest innovations in PESO (Paid, Earned, Shared and Owned Channels) with one of Atlanta’s most beloved brands. SweetWater Brewing Company will host a limited number of PRSA Georgia members and guests for a happy hour, brewery tours and a behind-the-scenes look at the launch of one of its newest brands. Tucker Berta Sarkisian and colleagues will tap into insights and share pints aplenty with our state’s most influential communicators, who will learn:
- Successful approaches to integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Ways to integrate the PR function seamlessly across marketing disciplines for holistic communications campaigns
- Effective techniques to build buzz across key consumer sets
- Ways to maximize both external and internal communications around a new launch
- Best practices for Web integration across owned and shared channels
Speaker: Tucker Berta Sarkisian, “Talking Head”, SweetWater Brewing Company
- Register by Monday, July 9 for regular rate: Members: $29/ Non-members: $39
- After July 9: Members: $39/ Non-members: $49
- There is a $10 walk-in fee, space available
- Free parking
- Must be 21 to be served beer. Bartenders will check IDs.
- All reservations are final. Programming is subject to change. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.
- Catered light dinner will include a build your own taco bar with chicken, ground beef, lettuce, cheese, pico and sour cream; black beans. Tofu will be available on the taco bar for pre-registered vegetarian requests, but no other special meal requests can be accommodated.
- Must wear closed-toe shoes if you choose to join the tour