- This event has passed.
PRSA Georgia: December Monthly Meeting: How Dunkin’ Uses Video To Align Brand Messaging with Global Stakeholders
December 5, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm$69
America may be runnin’ on Dunkin’, but how does this iconic coffee and donut brand motivate a global franchisee base and workforce? Through inspirational visual storytelling, Dunkin’ is boosting crewmember recruitment and retention, while engaging new franchisees in strategic markets. Together with Chispa House, Dunkin’ is launching a video series to elevate the brand experience for guests everywhere.
Join us for the final meeting of 2019 and hear from Rick Gestring, Dunkin’s VP of Operating Systems and Restaurant Experience based in Boston, along with Andrew Levy, President of Chispa House. That first sip of coffee in the morning is magic. Communications professionals can maximize their own magic with the power of visual video storytelling, including how to:
- Recruit, retain, and inspire associates across the country
- Make content accessible and keep employees focused
- Compel partners to connect with what they do by showing them they are a part of something bigger
- Provide a sense of purpose to refill optimism and share the pillars of brand success
In addition to a great program to end the year, December’s meeting will celebrate our college alma maters! We’ll have college networking opportunities prior to and during the meeting so when you register for the event, please indicate your college alma mater.
- Register by Monday, December 2 for the regular rate: Members: $39/Non-members: $59
- After December 2: Members: $49/Non-members: $69
- There is a $15 walk-in fee, space available.
- Valet parking is $2.
- Free self parking is available in the parking garage behind the restaurant. There is a sign that says Maggiano’s and Corner Bakery parking at the garage entrance. The parking lot that is adjacent to Maggiano’s is now a PAID PARKING LOT with a charge of $7 per car. It is not owned by Maggiano’s. If you park there, you must pre-pay or your car will be booted or towed.
- Luncheon is family-style.
- All reservations are final. Programming is subject to change. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.