- This event has passed.
PRSA Georgia: 2019 Annual Conference
February 22 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm$75
PRSA Georgia is excited to partner with Coca-Cola to host our 2019 Annual Conference. This marquis event brings leading communications pros together with students from around the Southeast for a day of educational sessions, professional development, top-notch networking and cross-generational perspective on the public relations and communications fields during this time of unprecedented change. Our interactive sessions and roundtables address the challenges facing the industry at all levels, including mid-level to seasoned professionals, young professionals and PR students ready to jumpstart their careers. Reserve your seat at this can’t-miss PR and communications event today:
Early Bird Deadline: Now– January 21, 2019
• Students: PRSSA Members: $55; Non-PRSSA member: $65
• Professionals: PRSA Georgia member $150; Non-member $180
Regular Deadline: Jan. 22, 2019 – Feb. 11, 2019
• Students: PRSSA Members: $65; Non-PRSSA member: $75
• Professionals: PRSA Georgia member $170; Non-member $215
Late Deadline: Feb. 12 – Feb. 18, 2019
• Students: PRSSA Members: $85; Non-PRSSA member: $95
• Professionals: PRSA Georgia member $190; Non-member $250
- A catered lunch will be served
- Parking will be free for attendees. Attendees will need to park in an adjacent lot and shuttle to the main campus.
- All reservations are final. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.