- This event has passed.
ProductCamp Atlanta 2019
November 9 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pmFree
ProductCamp Atlanta is a collaborative, user organized unconference, focused on Product Management, Development, UX and Marketing topics. At ProductCamp Atlanta there are no “attendees,” since everyone participates in some manner: presenting, leading a roundtable discussion, helping with logistics, securing sponsorship, setting up wifi, or volunteering. ProductCamp Atlanta is a great opportunity for you to learn from, teach, and network with professionals involved in the Product Management, Marketing, UX, and Development process from the Atlanta area!
• When: November 9, 2019
• Where: 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, 2nd Floor, Atlanta, GA 30308
• Time: 9:00 am to 4:45 pm (Registration and networking begin at 8:30 am!)
• Cost: Free (plus attendees get lunch!)
For sponsorship details visit our website. You can review, download and share the Sponsorship info packet, as well as sign up to sponsor: http://www.pcampatl.com/sponsor
Since General Assembly is located at Ponce City Market, parking is not free and can be limited. (We know, we know.) But you’re getting awesome content, networking, coffee, breakfast, and lunch – so there ya go!
- GA Under Ground Parking indicated in the image below
- You can park on the street along Glen Iris or North Avenue
- You can park across the street at Whole Foods (However, we can not guarantee that your car will not be towed)
- You can take Marta from the North Avenue Station
You can find more information about parking here.
Refunds up to 7 days before event