- This event has passed.
Atlanta Innovation Forum: How to Augment your Marketing Strategy with Alexa – Marketing Innovation SIG event
August 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
With over 100 Million smart speakers in the US, the voice frontier should be on every marketerýs horizon. What are you doing today to prepare for the ýsonic revolution?ý
Hear from the only Amazon finalist in the Southeast US on how to augment your marketing strategy with the coming of voice in 2020 and beyond.
This event will cover:
- What you need to know as a marketer about smart speakers
- Data insights you can gain from implementing an Amazon Alexa Skill
- What is an Alexa Skill and why should a marketer care?
- What about other voice assistants, i.e. Google Home?
- What to leave in, what to leave out (and why)
Speakers: Elizabeth Simpson and Caroline Dunn have developed numerous apps/skills for Amazon Alexa and Google Home since inception. Caroline Dunn was only Amazon Alexa finalist in the Southeast USA in the international 2019 Amazon Alexa Multimodal competition.
Due to pre-registration costs and guarantees, refunds or credits are not extended for this event. However, registrations are transferable. On the day of the event, the substitute attendee must present a copy of the registration receipt or e-mail verification to be admitted to the event.