- This event has passed.
AMA: Five seismic shifts in consumer fear that impact your brand
September 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
How will your brand be affected by recent changes in consumer fear and anxiety? Consumers are operating from a place of insecurity, driven by long-running trends and emerging concerns. It is critical to understand the impact of current events, such as the pandemic and mass protests, on your audience’s fear and anxiety levels. Data was collected for this research in December 2019 and again in June 2020 – revealing the tremendous impact these last six months have had on the American psyche. Brands and organizations need to adapt to this reality to maintain authentic, trusting and engaged relationships with consumers.
- Examine original research that compares data on fear-based behaviors both pre- and post-pandemic
- Explore how our current reality is impacting consumer brand perceptions and shopping behaviors, and what brands can do to keep up
- Uncover the specific factors that are influencing fear and anxiety among certain groups
- Understand the breakdown of specific demographic divides on spending and shopping attitudes
- Pinpoint how the shifts in consumer fear are affecting their expectations of the brands and companies with which they do business