Alecia is a go-to-market expert for companies’ most important products. She is passionate about leading new product launches that drive significant awareness, demand, brand loyalty and sales.
As an AT&T marketing leader, Alecia increased demand for hardware, software and services culminating in the launch of 4G LTE, a $20B business. While a Senior Director at Samsung, her marketing & omnichannel expertise increased sales 180% YOY to $4B in revenue.
This past year, she launched products in diverse industries such as automotive, medical, fintech and smart cities, bringing new messaging, agile tactics and marketing technology to companies moving from legacy hardware businesses into software as a service (SaaS) or Internet of Things (IoT).
Alecia’s level of expertise and drive for success make her a great addition for any marketing opportunity launching new products for B2B and B2C companies.
A few highlights of Alecia’s expertise:
- US and International Launches
- Product & Channel Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Plans and Sales Presentations
- Marketing Technology, Hubspot, Pardot
- Advertising, Digital, Social, PR, Retail Merchandising
- Customer Insights, Buyer Process, Competitive Analysis
- Collaboration Across Product, Marketing, Channels, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal, IT, Network
- Agency and Vendor Management
- Team Leadership, Recruiting, Mentorship
- Executive Presentations and Industry Speaker
In her free time, she is honored to serve as the Technology Association of Georgia’s (TAG) IoT Converge 2018 Social Media Chairperson and a founding member of the Wireless Technology Forum’s Women in Wireless. On the weekends, she loves to kayak, walk and workout.
Alecia is available for permanent or contract opportunities. Contact Hire Profile at 404.806.2285 to schedule an interview today!